November 13, 2015

Fall Ready BOOTS | Fall

November 13, 2015 |
Get Fall Ready with me.  Check out these boots.  When I saw them I flipped. Every girl needs a few good boots in their arsenal.  These are Very affordable and some of the very few that are really cute.  (even compared to those of name brands with an outrageous price) Check out the link below. You will flip when you see the price $$$.  
These first pair of boots from MAD LOVE come in 2 colors. and honestly it was hard to pick one.  I love both colors and all the small details in this boot.  Inside its lined with a cotton so it literally feels like you are walking with house shoes on.



These next pair of boots come in black and COGNAC. I mean the latter explains it all.  The color is so gorgeous and perfect for  leggings, skinny jeans, or a dress.
 A+ MELODY BOOTIES




No comments:

Post a Comment