November 17, 2015

Little Baby Bum YouTube Channel | Life after Baby Necessity

November 17, 2015 |

Just wanted to share this YouTube Channel to all the moms out there.  Little Baby Bum YouTube Channel  It's FREE and it has helped my 2 yo son learn the alphabet, 123's, shapes, colors, nursery rhymes, and daily routine activities through it's videos.  The graphics are one of a kind, detailed, and so cute. My son cannot get enough of the several hundred videos and has really learned a lot from the videos.  He asks to see the videos on a daily basis, which I think has helped him tremendously with the alphabet and words, as well as speaking.  This has to go on my Top Fav List, just because it is so entertaining and teaches my baby all at the same time. It truly is a Life after Baby Necessity.  It has also been a life saver when we are out in public and it preoccupies the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment