November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015 |

See how you can make this really easy DIY Daphne Costume. All you need is these 7 items.  How-to video on a No-Sew Scarf also.  
I just started with a blurple dress I already had and duck taped 1" lilac ribbon satin side facing the inside to the bottom of the dress. 

 I double layered it and went around again the bottom of the first ribbon layer.  If you can find 2" ribbon that would be great and you can skip this step. 
 Now onto the green scarf.  Here is a how to no-sew video on how I made mine.  All I used was scissors, a stapler, a pencil to sketch with, a straight edge ( ruler )



End Product

For the headband, I used left over lilac ribbon and tied it around the wig after putting it on my head.  

Here is the final end product:




No comments:

Post a Comment